Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) owned by the Government of India and Government of UP. It is responsible for constructing Metro Line system connecting the twin cities of Noida and Greater Noida in Gautam Buddh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India. Online applications are invited by theNMRC for recruitment to 199 Jr. Engineers, Officers & Assistants as per details given below. Any Fresh Graduate / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branches / ITI / BBA & Other Degree Holders as per details provided below can apply online for this recruitment.
Post Name & Vacancies:
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Salary Are As Under –
- Station Controller / Train Operator / Jr. Engineer: Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
- Customer Relations Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Office Assistant: Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
- Maintainer: Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details of Educational Qualification Are Mentioned Below –
- Station Controller / Train Operator: Graduate in Science OR B.E. / B.Tech or Three years Engineering diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / IT / Computer Science
- Customer Relations Assistant: 03 years Graduate in any discipline
- Junior Engineer: B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering or Equivalent Engineering Degree
- Maintainer: ITI / Fitter / Electrician / Electro Mechanic / IT / TV and Radio / Ref & AC / ( NCVT / SCVT) /
- Accounts Assistant: B.Com or CA(Inter) / ICWA
- Office Assistant: BBA / BCA
Experience (If Any): Not Required – i.e. Freshers Are Eligible
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 32 years. Upper age relaxation is granted by 05 years for SC / ST / OBC candidates of U.P for reserved posts only.
Selection Process: The selection methodology will comprise Written Test / Psycho test (qualifying) / Skill Test / Personal Interaction followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
Application Fees: UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.675/- (Rupees Six Hundred Seventy Five Only)) and SC / ST / PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only).
Starting Date of Online Application: 22.07.2019
Last Date of Online Application: .21.08.2019